The Hohner Mini
The stitching head with a sensational, minimum distance between stitch centres reduced down to 43 mm.
- Operator friendliness, manageability & accessibility (for example fastening from the front)
- Toolless wire length and cutting box adjustment for different thicknessess in seconds
- Extremely easy conversion between standard and loop stitching with exchange parts sets
- 14.000 stitches per hour
- Minimum distance between stitch centres down to 43 mm
- Now more wear resistant with redesigned parts
- Stitching Capacity: 2 sheets to 1/4
- Speed: 1 to 12,000 cycles per hour
- Crown Width: 1/2" (12mm)
- Wire Sizes: Round stitching wire: No. 24-28
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs.
- Center to Center: (43mm)
- Replaces: Most 26 style heads